Sweet Sixteen Party Decorations & Favors
We have combed the internet for the best sweet sixteen party decorations. These decorations are some of the coolest we have found with a number of great favors and ideas to help you create a truly unique sweet sixteen party.
Picking the right decorations is important and it should always match with your?sweet sixteen theme. THis helps create the truly memorable party that will keep all of your friends talking for years to come!
Decorating The Room
Decorating the room is the first thing you should think about decorating for your sweet sixteen party. The room sets the tone for the rest of the evening, if guests arrive and everything is decorated in sweet sixteen style decorations then you will definitely set the tone that you put time and effort into the evening and that it will be a blast!
- Outside of the building – Entryway, signs directing guests where to go, balloons, sweet sixteen lighting
- Entrance – Where guests walk in (create a middle space, a small area where guests must check-in, they get a wrist band and then are allowed into the party)
- Walls – Will you leave them blank or put up signs with the birthday girls name, cover them in decorations,
- Ceiling – Can you hang balloons from the ceiling, columns, or other room enhancing decorations
- Floor – Lighting is the safest, you can also use glitter and confetti in some rooms
Decorating the Tables
Decorating the tables so that guests are surrounded by sweet sixteen party decorations is something to think about. Generally giveaways on the table for everyone works well, assorted glow sticks and necklaces, masks, light making LEDs, disposable cameras, beads, leis, just about anything that can be worn works well.
This helps ease guests into the evening because they have a prop they can use to help them get more in the party atmosphere. This works very well for people who are more quiet, it gives them something to work with.
- Table cloths
- Chair covers
- Sweet Sixteen Confetti
Gift Table Decorations
When your friends arrive they will most likely have gifts that they have brought with them. Having a table where they can place the gift they brought that is themed to the party will help set the mood. Having it where guests check in will help show how many gifts that people have brought!
- Table skirt
- Photos of you
- Signature picture frame
- Party items (themed giveaways)
- Small cage/basket for gift cards and envelopes with money
Having a giveaway can be a fun way for your guests to remember your party. It can be a CD of your favorite music, custom candy bar wrappers with your picture and name on it, or other themed giveaways. Favors are the sweet sixteen party decorations that your guests take home with them to remember your party.
Custom made M&M’s in a bag for guests to take home can also be a fun themed giveaway to have at the party. It is important to find favors that go with the theme of your event. It will be one more way to make your event very memorable.
- Glow bracelets
- Glow necklaces
- Custom candy bar wrappers with your picture and name
- Candy (put the sweet in sweet sixteen)
- Glow jewelry
- Custom CDs
Sweet Sixteen Jewelry
Having sweet sixteen jewelry is cool because it shows off who the birthday girl is! You can also pick up matching necklaces for your VIP girlfriends or you can give them out to everyone at the party as a giveaway. It’s a great way to remember your party by!
It can either be a necklaces or jewelry that says sweet sixteen on it, or you can get it from your favorite store. Make sure it’s unique and you are debuting it for the first time fat the party for extra impact.